Research on the workplace in 2022 shows that 83% of U.S. workers suffer from work-related stress, with 25% saying their job is the number one stressor in their lives (The American Institute of Stress).
Healthy, happy employees are usually more productive and engaged, which is beneficial for their company and their workers.
Here are five tips to help you create a healthy workplace and improve overall wellness within your company.
5 tips to improve wellness in your workplace
- Maintain a work-life balance by offering flexible working hours and use of vacation leaves to employees.
- Encourage healthy eating and offer healthy food options in your pantry area or vending machines.
- Promote exercise and physical activity by providing employee discounts on gym membership and offer incentives to employees to encourage healthy habits.
- Provide mental health support and resources to counseling services or employee assistance programs.
- Create wellness programs and offer a health and wellness package from MedPhysicals Plus!
MedPhysicals Plus is here to support your company’s wellness programs with our health and wellness screening services for your employees. This wellness test panel covers a broader scope of organ and body system health, including: the heart, liver, thyroid, circulatory system, kidneys, glands, nerves, bones, and muscles. Our Health and Wellness package consists of a complete blood count, comprehensive metabolic panel, and lipid profile and can provide vital information to assist in making important decisions that can be passed on to their medical provider, if necessary.
Visit our employer services section of the website at https://medphysicalsplus.com/health-and-wellness-screening/ to learn more.