Post-Incident Alcohol Test in Girdwood, Alaska
MedPhysicals Plus has 5 lab testing locations in the state of Alaska. We offer medical laboratory, DNA, drug and alcohol testing, paramedical examination, and health and wellness screening services.
If you’re looking for a/an Post-Incident Alcohol Test near Girdwood, Alaska, there’s no better choice for medical services than MedPhysicals Plus, where we are your one-stop-shop for private lab services.
Here are some of our popular lab tests and services:
Local Post-Incident Alcohol Test Near You
There is no insurance needed and no visit to your doctor for these tests. Schedule an appointment, then visit the lab. You will receive your results 1-2 days after the lab visit.
Many of our services are available as walk-ins, mobile, in-office, and by appointment. MPP also offers convenient in-home testing and specimen collections.
Call MedPhysicals Plus today to discuss getting a/an Post-Incident Alcohol Test in Girdwood, Alaska.
Reach Out to Us!
You can always talk with a staff member via phone or text. During our business hours you will always be answered by a person, never a machine. Our staff can answer any questions you have and will always go the extra mile to to help you with your need.
Post-Incident Alcohol Test in Girdwood, Alaska
Some of Our Many Reviews
Read more here.
- I had a great experience here. I felt like the interaction was profes... read moreI had a great experience here. I felt like the interaction was professional and low stress. Vernesia was the person helping me today and she made my experience positive and to the point. read lessClyde Erickson3/03/2023Marianne was amazing. She was professional, calming, efficient, effec... read moreMarianne was amazing. She was professional, calming, efficient, effective, and pleasant. One of very few times were I did not feel the needle. She offered me water a couple times prior to my urinalysis. I am not good with needles but Marianne made the visit bearable and pleasant. read lessDeb Gillis2/09/2023Vernesia did my health evaluation today and it was a great experience.... read moreVernesia did my health evaluation today and it was a great experience. She was thorough, explained everything and had a positive attitude. You can tell she enjoys her job and cares about her work. I appreciated how easy and quick it was to get everything done. read lessAnne Rowley2/01/2023
- It was quick in and out. Clean facilities and friendly staff. My ph... read moreIt was quick in and out. Clean facilities and friendly staff. My phlebotomist Heather was incredible - hardly felt the needle go in. I'd get blood drawn every day of she was doing it! read lessPaul Willman12/31/2022Vernesia Gordon was lovely, fun, and knowledgeable. Did an amazing VP... read moreVernesia Gordon was lovely, fun, and knowledgeable. Did an amazing VP, one stick and it didn’t even feel it. read lesssamantha langeveld12/01/2022
- I had a great experience getting my life insurance screening done with... read moreI had a great experience getting my life insurance screening done with MedPhysicals Plus. Vernesia was great and very personable. The appointment was quick and easy. read lessadam brown11/03/2022June was absolutely lovely, didn't even feel like I was having a physi... read moreJune was absolutely lovely, didn't even feel like I was having a physical done, more like having a conversation with a friend. These guys are expedidient and professional, very good at what they do. read lessJared Ryon10/19/2022
- Heather and Vernesia have great personalities and were very profession... read moreHeather and Vernesia have great personalities and were very professional and informative with their job and making sure I understood everything. Thumbs up ladies. read lessChris Denzmore9/15/2022
- Absolutely amazed by the ease with which I was able to schedule a rapi... read moreAbsolutely amazed by the ease with which I was able to schedule a rapid antigen test prior to our cruise!! My husband and I are so grateful! 😊 read lessMyrna White6/20/2022
- I have an awesome time there, Vernesia has a great personality with ex... read moreI have an awesome time there, Vernesia has a great personality with excellent knowledge. read lessHoward Yang5/31/2022Great team, and Vernesia did an amazing job taking my blood, it was qu... read moreGreat team, and Vernesia did an amazing job taking my blood, it was quick and painless. read lessDamian Munoz3/20/2022This was a really important test for me since I had a flight that nigh... read moreThis was a really important test for me since I had a flight that night. Scott Mensch (the tester) managed to drive through horrible weather around the Fairbanks area and was able to test me. My appreciation and thanks to him for being able to do so. I was totally recommend these wonderful people to do the job for you! Fairbanks location read lessHomeCooking 2412/27/2021
- 3rd time coming here and as always 5*+ experience for my wife and I. V... read more3rd time coming here and as always 5*+ experience for my wife and I. Vernesia Gordon and Angela Rivera were our CMA’s this morning and they did fantastic. In and out in 5 minutes with a ton of lab work done. A+ read lessTim Graham11/24/2021Medphysicals gave me such great and personal care. Anne was kind and s... read moreMedphysicals gave me such great and personal care. Anne was kind and so helpful. I appreciated her help and going out of her way to help me. read lessGinger Mayer10/24/2021
- Vernesia did an outstanding job explaining how the testing works, how ... read moreVernesia did an outstanding job explaining how the testing works, how long it would take & what Covid test to take for traveling overseas!
Highly recommend!! read lessFred Vencill10/06/2021Friendly easy to deal with, and accommodating if schedule changes sudd... read moreFriendly easy to deal with, and accommodating if schedule changes suddenly read lessJared Cayenne-Twigg9/20/2021
- 11/10 experience! Vernesia is amazing. I had a last minute needy for... read more11/10 experience! Vernesia is amazing. I had a last minute needy for a covid test due to travel. Unfortunately my test from another place had not come in in time. I was referred to them from another clinic at 1:00 on a Saturday. They were able to get me in as soon as possible. I was half way here and the highway was completely stopped with construction traffic. I let them know that I was not going to make my appointment, and would probably need to reschedule for the morning. Vernesia stayed late to accommodate my test and get me set up and on the go. In and out in 20 minutes with test results in hand.
10/10 would use again. read lessmichael paris9/18/2021We stumbled on MedPhysicals after a fast and furious google search in ... read moreWe stumbled on MedPhysicals after a fast and furious google search in an effort to find a PCR COVID test to go on an international trip. We had been denied on an airline the previous week (even with three negative tests) because the documentation from other testing sites didn’t say PCR. I called ahead the night before and was assured by a very friendly staff member that they could do exactly what we needed in about an hour. I was skeptical and had Plan A, B and C scheduled in case something didn’t work out. Vernesia Gordon did the swabbing and she was LOVELY! We had scheduled a 7am test and she actually met us early with a smile. Vernesia is friendly, professional, efficient and customer focused. She explained the process perfectly and let us know what to expect for the results. And she most certainly delivered. Within an hour we had exactly what we needed and are looking forward to a much needed vacation! Although they don’t bill insurance, I wouldn’t hesitate to book again. It was a small price to pay to avoid the hassle and stress of being held back from boarding! 😉 read lessRona Johnson9/03/2021Vernesia Gordon was an absolute pleasure. She was so professional and ... read moreVernesia Gordon was an absolute pleasure. She was so professional and organized, and made the entire processes so easy. She showed up early which I really liked and got right to it. She was able to make casual conversation while doing her job at the same time. I've had my blood drawn countless times and she was one of the best. Fast with the stick, great anchor so when she switched tubes the needle didn't even move. I will be using them for my business from now on. read lessRyan Fordt8/17/2021
MedPhysicals Plus, LLC is a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business.
View our current rating and reviews on BBB.org.
MedPhysicals Plus is Alaska’s leader in Health Information Services.
MedPhysicals Plus assists private individuals, professionals, and companies with a wide selection of health services.